Angela Shanley Associates Ltd (ASA), Scotland DMC
Skills & Activities
Individual City break
Individual Tailor-made trip
Tour Operator based in London
Angela Shanley Associates Ltd (ASA) is an Incoming Tour Operator celebrating 36 years in business in 2014 based in central London. We offer the full complement of accommodation and ground services throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland for both FIT and Groups to suit all budgets, needs and tastes. Our product portfolio includes accommodation, transfers, travel-cards, sightseeing tours, attractions, restaurants, theatre and concert tickets, sporting events and Eurostar tickets.
We offer an On-line Reservations System exclusively for the Travel Trade with instant availability for hundreds of properties and services, an essential facility to overseas agents. Tour Operators wishing to connect to this facility can be activated in just a few hours by completing the application form on our website.
Our dedicated and experienced, multinational team pride themselves in offering a highly personalised service whilst maintaining exceptional standards, and we won four times the last five years the award of "UKinbound Tour Operator of the Year" for 2008, 2009 , 2010 and 2012 as voted for by the UK Travel Trade.
A flexible approach and a long-term view to overseas partners are our core values. We work to the motto "No is not an answer. Anything is possible" and invite you to experience this for yourselves.
- Company name : ANGELA SHANLEY ASSOCIATES LTD
- Legal structure (SA, Sarl, etc) : Limited Company
- Reference professional and / or CPR (Insurance): UK INBOUND
- Staff : 25 employees
- Capital : N/A
- Turn over : GBP 12 millions
Leisure and Incentive for groups and FIT throughout the UK and Ireland
• Essential to overseas agents, we offer an on-line reservations system exclusively for the Travel Trade (B2B) with instant availability for hundreds of Hotels and ground services.
• Products and services we offer cover the complete travel spectrum, including accommodation, transfers, sightseeing tours, theatres, concerts, attractions, restaurants, river cruises, Eurostar tickets, sporting events, conferences and executive product launches.
• We operate a wide range of Groups staying in London as well as touring the UK, including leisure series and ad-hoc, business and incentives, special interest and educational, student, family and golden age groups.
• Our dedicated and experienced, multinational team pride themselves in offering a highly personalized service whilst maintaining exceptional standards, and we were recently awarded for fourth time the last five years the title of “UKinbound Tour Operator of the Year” as voted for by the UK Travel Trade.