Easia Travel, Vietnam DMC
Skills & Activities
Donwload the corporate brochure
Easia Travel, your specialist DMC for individual, group and incentive tailor-made travel to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar.
Our mission is to help you design customised tour programmes matching perfectly your philosophy. Then we welcome and attend to your clients in Southeast Asia to make sure they all travel back home amazed and fully satisfied with their trip.
- Company name : EASIA TRAVEL
- Professional reference and / or CPR (Insurance) : Bao Viet Insurance
- Turnover: 20.000.000 USD
We like designing tailor-made trips and give you the best advice to help you offer your clients the perfect trip matching their request:
- Tailor-made individuals and groups: classical or thematic (soft adventure, gastronomy, family, etc.)
- Incentive: internal motivation, sales challenges, etc.
- Seat-in-coach tours
In 2014, Easia Travel attended to more than 30,000 visitors travelled across Southeast Asia’s contrasting landscapes, under the sign of discovery and encounters.
• Our values:
We work exclusively with travel professionals and never sell our services to the public at large.
We customise our services according to your profile and your vision of travel. And we have implemented a policy of quality follow-up during the tours, allowing us to remain flexible on the spot.
We also invest in the search for new and innovative products and services.
• Our team:
Our sales team in Hanoi mostly speaks English and is given regular trainings in the field to offer you excellent advice on services and itineraries.
In order to be close to our service providers, we also have established operation offices in Danang and Ho-Chi-Minh-City (Vietnam), in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap (Cambodia), in Luang Prabang, Vientiane and Pakse (Laos), and in Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay and Inle (Myanmar).
Our sales team in Europe is more focused on customer relationship management and the definition of production needs.
Last but not least, English-speaking guides whose competencies are renown will accompany your clients in the field.
• Our tools:
- a professional website displaying technical data sheets, a photo gallery, suggestions of programmes and itineraries, etc.
- distance online trainings via our webinar tool
- a newsletter sent every 2 months will keep you up-to-date with our new products and latest news